THE PORTRAITIST NFT LICENSE
Introducing the NFT License
This NFT License is created to help and more clearly define the rights of owners of The Portraitist’s non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and The Portraitist as artist and creator of these NFTs.
The NFT License is designed in a radically simple way with the main focus on:
- Protecting the hard work and ingenuity of the creator
- Granting owners the highest level of freedom to enjoy their non-fungible tokens.
“NFT Art” means any art, design, and drawings that are blockchain-tracked as a non-fungible token (NFT).
“Own” means an NFT art that you have purchased or otherwise acquired from a legitimate source, where proof of such purchase is recorded on the relevant blockchain.
2. WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO DO WITH THE NFT ART?
- Commercial use is allowed in all my NFT art. You have the right to use the NFT art for your own non-commercial and commercial use;
- Full rights to physical copy are allowed in all my NFT art. You have the right to make physical copies while you own the NFT art;
- Full rights to using the NFT art to market or sell third-party products;
- Full rights to resell the NFT art on the secondary art market (entirely based on that NFT art market platform terms and fees) connected with this NFT art.
3. WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DO WITH THE NFT ART?
- Modifying the NFT art;
- Using the NFT art in connection with images of hatred, violence, or other inappropriate behavior; or
- Trying to trademark your NFT art or otherwise acquire intellectual property rights in it.
4. RIGHTS OF THE NFT ART CREATOR
As an artist and creator of these NFTs, The Portraitist has the right to have published NFT Art created by him on the own website and use references to any NFT Art created by him in public.
5. SCOPE OF THE NFT LICENSE
- All The Portraitist’s NFT art projects use the terms of this NFT License. This NFT License can be changed and updated in the future based on needs and blockchain technology changes.
- This NFT License is added to any current auction, sale, and ownership terms on the administrative platform used to record NFT Art on the relevant blockchain. BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” TERMS BUTTON BY THE ADMINISTRATIVE PLATFORM THAT MANAGES ADMINISTRATION OF NFT ART ASSETS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL OF THE TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY THE PORTRAITIST NFT LICENSE.
If you have any questions regarding this NFT License, please contact me by sending an email using the contact form here.
Last Updated: This NFT License was last updated on 03. Apr 2021.